Saturday, November 04, 2006

Alright, let's get this done.

There's good news and bad news. The good news is thats the end of the Amundsen updates, so we can start catching up on some current business (after a quick Iceland post). The bad news is thats the end of the Amundsen updates, so I have a lot fewer photographs to work with now. Of course I'm still doing photography out here in Greenland, but there's a few problems. The first is that I am in the same place pretty much every day - I can only share so many photos of the same scenery and houses. The second is that now that I am living in a village, I'm spending the first few weeks letting people get used to me. So I haven't exactly been photographing everything and everyone in sight yet, since I want people to be natural (or as natural as they'll get around some crazy foreigner who's the tallest person they've ever seen) around me. Once things get going, we'll be able to move on from basic scenery to get some of the community and the people I'm living with. All this is coming soon.

To conclude the Amundsen...a last look at some special people.



















No comments: